Laron provides the level of quality verification specified by the customer up to and including quality verification/documentation required for Nuclear Safety Related projects. The Laron NQA-1 program conforms to the requirements of 10CFR50 Appendix B and is configured to allow for a “graded” approach to quality in any project or specific task.
- ASME Code-Sections I, II, IV, V, VII, IX and B31.1
- ASME Stamps S, U
- National Board Stamps R, NB
- Over 300 ASME compliant approved Weld Process Specifications (WPS)
- All welders qualified to ASME Section IX and/or AWS D1.1 & D1.2
- Welder Qualification processes and reporting
NQA-1 10CFR50 Appendix B
- Nuclear Quality Manual – audited and published
- Nuclear Quality Procedures
- Document Control System
- MT&E Calibration System
- Non-Conformance Reporting
- Corrective Action Reporting
- Commercial Grade Dedication
- Material Handling
Electric Motor Repair
- SKF Certified Motor Rebuild Facility
- UL Certified
- Shipping point quality inspections
Quality Solutions to keep Industry in Motion
Our multiple quality programs allows us to make sure the customer receives an excellent product every time. We can design a custom quality package for any job. How can we help you keep your Industry in Motion?
Leading the industry standard in safety, we continually strive to achieve a "Zero Incident Work Environment" through an approach which includes Training, Resources, Auditing and our unique "Whole Person" approach to safety.
Our Quality runs deeper than our Nuclear NQA-1 10CFR50 Appendix B, SKF®, Timken®, ASME, and numerous other qualifications, it exists in all our products and services. Our goal is your goal: to keep your Industry In Motion.
When things go wrong at the worst possible time, Laron provides the service and repair resources to get your assets back up and running. Whether scheduled or in emergency situations, Laron takes the call and gets it done.