Solutions To Keep Industry In Motion
Our Welding and Fabrication group undergoes rigorous testing and certification processes to ensure the highest quality. Our welders and welding procedures strictly follow ASME, AWS and API specifications.
Heavy Metal Fabrication
- Manufacturing components up to 100 tons
- 30′ Under hook
- Rail access
- Pump and motor base manufacturing
- Heavy crane lift tower fabrication
- Grinding mill shells and hoist drums, trunnions
- Leader in Power Plant maintenance
- ASME S, U and NBIC R , NB code stamps
- Pressure vessel design and fabrication
- Boiler and pressure vessel repair
- On site PWHT utilizing resistance, induction or mechanical methods
- Pressure vessels, heat exchangers, accumulators, cryogenics
- Pipe spool manufacturing and in-field installation
- Skid mounted piping system fabrication
- All schedules and alloys, exotic metal pipe and tube welding
- Large bore, small bore, water injection piping
- Combustion and steam turbine piping.
Stress Relief Oven
- Eclipse 6000 flame control
- 20′ x 20′ x 15′
- 200,000lb Weight capacity
- Up to 1500 °F
- Post weld heat treat
- 12 Channel thermal couples
- Car bottom floor
- Computerized temperature control
- Digital reporting and monitoring
- 150,000lb Weld positioner
- Automated base metal weld build up
- Bore repair welding (Bortech)
- ASME Stamps R, S, U, NB
- NBIC R Stamp
- AWS D1.1
- 300+ WPS – Weld Prodecure Specifications
- Certified weld inspectors
- NDT – Non Destructive Testing
- VT – Visual Testing
- PT – Penetrant Testing
- MT – Magnetic Particle Testing
- UT – Ultrasonic Testing
- RT – Radiographic Testing
Fabrication to Keep Industry in Motion
Anything from a crack repair to a full fabrication with Industry leading quality to keep your Industry in Motion.
Fabrication Line Card
Download our line card for a full list of our capabilities.
Leading the industry standard in safety, we continually strive to achieve a "Zero Incident Work Environment" through an approach which includes Training, Resources, Auditing and our unique "Whole Person" approach to safety.
Our Quality runs deeper than our Nuclear NQA-1 10CFR50 Appendix B, SKF®, Timken®, ASME, and numerous other qualifications, it exists in all our products and services. Our goal is your goal: to keep your Industry In Motion.
When things go wrong at the worst possible time, Laron provides the service and repair resources to get your assets back up and running. Whether scheduled or in emergency situations, Laron takes the call and gets it done.